What is Work Injury Rehabilitation?
At Denver Physical Therapy our skilled and experienced licensed physical therapists work closely with employers, nurse case managers, and referring physicians to offer a comprehensive work injury rehabilitation program. Our focus with work injury rehabilitation is a return to function through an active treatment approach. As part of our comprehensive program, we can provide post offer lifting tests, work conditioning programs, ergonomic modifications, and simulated job functions.
- A full staff of Licensed Physical Therapists
- Individualized “hands on” treatment
- Positive, supportive environment
- Convenient, extended hours (Before/After Work Shift)
- Rapid recovery and “return to function” treatment methods
- Complete home exercise programs
- Education programs
- Authorization calls made to claims personnel
- Initial evaluation performed by licensed physical therapists within 24-48 hours
- First treatment within 24-48 hours of authorization
- Regular progress reports, bimonthly or upon request
- Final report sent within 24 hours of end of treatment
- Notification to adjuster on cases exceeding 12 visits
- Notification to adjuster and referring physicians on cancellations and “no show” patterns
If you would like to refer an injured worker to Denver Physical Therapy, please contact us today.