Denver Physical Therapy has the knowledge and experience to fully evaluate and prescribe a course of physical therapy that will safely address the unique needs of the pediatric orthopedic patient.
What type of conditions are treated with Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
- Balance Deficits
- Knee Injuries (ACL)
- Little League Elbow
- Osgood Schlatter Disease
- PatelloFemoral Syndrome
- Post Operative
- Postural Dysfunction
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Strength/Endurance Deficits
- Thrower's Shoulder
What type of treatment is involved in Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
- Balance/ Core Conditioning
- Individualized Instruction - Clear Communication with Parent & Child
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Orthopedic & Sports Rehabilitation
- Postural Education & Conditioning
- Specific Home Exercises
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Therapeutic Exercise (Stretching & Strengthening component)
If you would like to schedule an appointment for our Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy services, please contact us today.