Aquatic Therapy is an exceptional method for initiating the rehabilitation process much more quickly following an injury or surgery. The ability to initiate early intervention results in more rapid recovery.
Aquatic Therapy decreases stress on joints making it an excellent tool for improving flexibility, range of motion and increasing muscle strength.
Aquatic Therapy is beneficial for:
- Sports and work related injuries requiring rapid rehabilitation
- Lower extremity fractures allowing for early range of motion, with minimal weight bearing restrictions
- Rheumatic disorders including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia
- Low back pain, sciatica, and post-operative lumbar patients
- Pre-operative and post-operative total joint replacement
- Pregnancy and post-partum
- Core weakness
We currently offer Aquatic Therapy services for our patients in Castle Rock and Aurora. If you would like to schedule an appointment for Aquatic Therapy services, please contact us today.